Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ search engine

< Back to results

Search results

Does a foreign national applicant have to use a representative to deal with the SPTO?

Individuals and legal entities that do not have either a registered address, or an effective and serious industrial or commercial establishment in a European Union member state must, in all cases, act through an Industrial property agent registered with the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.

< Back to results