Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ search engine

< Back to results

Search results

Supposing I want to protect a patent abroad?

- DIRECTLY country by country, making the relevant applications in each of the countries where you want to register the invention.

- By means of a EUROPEAN PATENT. The EPO website gives information on how to apply for a European patent (

- By making a PCT application. The WIPO website gives information on the main features of this system (

< Back to results